64-BIT computing understands that SMEs normally don’t have the resources for an in-house IT support department.
When a crucial issue occurs with a server or the field sales laptop fails, it can quickly prove to be expensive to sort out the problems and not to mention time-consuming to deal with.
“Your one-stop IT support solutions provider.” – 01792 582125
Since 2005 we have built up an unrivalled knowledge and experience in resolving a wide range of support issues.
We go the extra mile to ensure a smooth service is maintained.
64-BIT computing provides crucial support for businesses, which means they can concentrate on fulfilling their primary business goals thus providing peace of mind.
- Networking – Wide-area network (WAN) and Local area network (LAN)
- Networking Security / Firewalls / IDS / Pen Testing
- Website Development / Website Hosting
- Managed Services / Office 365
- Rapid response on-site IT support within Swansea and West Glamorgan.
- Remote IT support is available for the rest of the UK and abroad.
- Engineers are available to install and fix problems with Microsoft Windows, Apple and Linux systems.
- IT Support to suit the needs of the small to medium-sized enterprises (SME’s).
- Anti-virus, disaster recovery & disaster recovery planning,
- Hosted Exchange e-mail (and POP/IMAP), Online backup.
- CAT6 (Cat6e) structured cabling solutions for voice and data 100 Mbps and Gigabit +++ cable infrastructure. Data cabinets, patch panels and more…
Project-based pricingRead more
Pre-booked On-site IT support Full day£385.00 Add to basket
Off site support setup workshop only£30.00 – £100.00 Select options
Pre-booked on-site IT support£30.00 – £110.00 Select options
On-site IT support same day Emergency£50.00 – £100.00 Select options
Remote IT support£30.00 – £90.00 Select options